Department of Computer Science
Akbar Bhawan,Room No.331, Chankyapuri,New Delhi-110021
Amit Banerjee received Ph.D. in Computer Science from National Tsing-Hua University, Taiwan, in 2009. His research interests include Wireless Adhoc and Sensor Networks, P2p networks. Earlier, he had Masters' degree (MCA) in 2002 and B.Sc. Mathematics (Hons.) in 1998 from Visva Bharati University, India. He worked for two years as an engineer with SoC Technology Center, Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), Taiwan. Currently, he is working as an assistant professor at South Asian University, New Delhi, India.
- PhD in Computer Science from National Tsing-Hua University, Taiwan , in 2009
- M.C.A. in Computer Science from Visva Bharati University, India , in 2002
- B.Sc in Mathematics from Visva Bharati University, India , in 1998
- H.C. Lee, A. Banerjee, Y.M. Fang, B.J. Lee, C.T. King. Design of a Multi-Functional Wireless Sensor for In-Situ Monitoring of Debris Flows.IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 59, no. 11 pp. 2958-2967, Nov. 2010. [ISI impact factor : 0.978]
- A. Banerjee and C.T. King. Building Ring-Like Overlays on Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol. 20, No. 11, pages 1553-1566, Nov. 2009. [ISI impact factor : 1.916]
- L.C. Hsu, C.T. King, and A. Banerjee. On Broadcasting in Wireless Sensor Networks with Irregular and Dynamic Radio Coverage, Proc. of International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP Sep.2007), XiAn, China.
- Wireless Sensor and Ad Hoc Networks
- Mobile adhoc networks
- P2p networks
- Pervasive and ubiquitous computing
- Cloud Computing