Faculty of Life Sciences and Biotechnology (FLSB)
- PhD from Indian Institute of Technology Chennai , in 2008
- M.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), India. , in 2003
- B.Pharm from Dr.MGR.Medical University, Chennai, India , in 2001
Gobinath, R., Kavitha, S., Kun-Lin, Y. Production of prebiotic-xylooligosaccharides from alkali pretreated mahogany and mango wood sawdust by using purified xylanase of Clostridium strain BOH3. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2017, 167, pp.158–166.
Gobinath, R. He, J., Kun-Lin, Y. One-pot fermentation of agricultural residues to produce butanol and hydrogen by Clostridium strain BOH3. Renewable Energy, 2016, 85, pp.1127-1134.
Gobinath, R., Kavitha, S., Kun-Lin, Y. Production of xylooligosaccharides from hardwood xylan by using immobilized endoxylanase of Clostridium strain BOH3. RSC Advances, 2016, 6,pp.81818-81825.
Gobinath, R., Kavitha, S., Kun-Lin, Y. Production of xylooligosaccharides from hardwood xylan by using immobilized endoxylanase of Clostridium strain BOH3.RSC Advances, 2016, 6, pp.81818-81825.
Gobinath, R. He, J., Kun-Lin, Y. Direct fermentation of xylan by clostridium strain BOH3 for the production of butanol and hydrogen using optimized culture medium. Bioresource Technology, 2014, 154, pp.38-43
Gobinath, R. He, J., Kun-Lin, Y. Production, purification, and characterization of α-Amylase from solventogenic Clostridium sp. BOH3. BioEnergy Research, 2014, 7(1), pp. 132-141
Gobinath, R. He, J., Kun-Lin, Y. A highly catalytic efficient NADH-dependent Butanol Dehydrogenase from high-butanol-producing strain Clostridium sp. BOH3. BioEnergy Research, 2013, 6 (1), pp. 240-251
Gobinath, R. Kian Wei., Y., He, J., Kun-Lin, Y., Production, purification and characterization of a xylo-oligosaccharide-forming xylanase from high butanol-producing-strain Clostridium sp. BOH3.BioEnergy Research, 2013, 6 (2), pp. 448-457
S.Derrick, Gobinath, R. , L.Xiang, Y.Chen, and S.S.J.Leong, “A new bioproduction route for a novel antimicrobial peptide”. Biotechnology & Bioengineering, 2011, 108, pp. 572-58, -equal contribution.
- Renewable Bioenergy: Clostridial fermentation for Biobutanol and Biohydrogen
- Bioconversion: Waste biomass into value-added chemicals production
- Pretreatment of biomass: Microbial and physicochemical methods
- Enzymatic synthesis of arabino, malto and xylo-oligosugars
- Developing bioprocess: synthetic AMPs and natural defensins