Department of Mathematics
327, Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi – 110021
Room No.: 327
Dr. Jagdish Chand Bansal is an Assistant Professor at South Asian University New Delhi. Dr. Bansal has obtained his PhD in Mathematics from IIT Roorkee. Before joining SAU New Delhi he has worked as an Assistant Professor at ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior and BITS Pilani. He is the editor in chief of "International Journal of Swarm Intelligence (IJSI)" published by Inderscience, UK. He has edited many special issues of various international journals published by Elsevier, Springer and Inderscience. He was also one of the organizers of international conferences BIC-TA 2012 at ABV-IIITM Gwalior, India, SocProS 2013 at IIT Roorkee, Noida centre India, SocProS 2012 at JKLU Jaipur India and SocProS 2011 at Roorkee India. His Primary area of interest is Nature Inspired Optimization Techniques. He has published more than 45 research papers in various international journals/conferences. He has received Young Scientist Award 2009 from Gwalior Academy of Mathematical Sciences. He has also received Gold Medal at UG and PG level.
- PhD from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee , in 2009
Awards & Honours
- Dr Jagdish Chand Bansal has received Young Scientist Award 2009 from Gwalior Academy of Mathematical Sciences.
- Gold Medal (M.Sc., Mathematics) by Govt. Science (Autonomous) College Gwalior , in 2000
- Gold Medal (B.Sc.) by Govt. Science (Autonomous) College Gwalior , in 1998
- Nature Inspired Optimization Techniques