What to do during an earthquake.
At the time of an Earthquake or soon after the Earthquake has taken place:
1) Do not go to the balconies of the rooms or near the windows as these are near the edge of the building.
2) As quickly as possible evacuate the building without panic. DO NOT USE LIFTS. Using staircase is more safe.
3) The safe places inside the hostel rooms are
i) Under the bed, under the tables.
ii) In the corner of the rooms.
4) The safe places outside the building are
i) Open space near the swimming pool.
ii) Open space near the entry gate.
5) Try to be away from the building by at least 20-30 meters.